Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Ironhide [Finished]

First building of the team.

Hello everyone.
This is the first building we made, Synned and I, JohnAzerty, on Minecraft. It is an immense boat of 400 blocks long. There are 380 rooms with TV, beds, etc. There are nine floors, two of them are underwater.
About the texturepack : I found some nice texturepacks on internet and I compiled them for me. Then I used photoshop and put doors, TVs, signs, etc. Everything was inspired by Bioshock.





Musics :
Bioshock 2 - Sounds From the Lighthouse - 01 - Pairbond (Main Theme)
Bioshock 2 Soundtrack - 18 - Django Reinhardt_Stéphane Grappelli - La Mer (Beyond The Sea)
Bioshock 2 Soundtrack - 10 - Django Reinhardt - Chasing Shadows
Bioshock Soundtrack- 07 Dancers on a String
Bioshock 2 Soundtrack - 14 - Benny Goodman and His Orchestra_Martha Tilton - Bei Mir Bist Du Schön

I hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment